• Cost is per delegate
• Note: programme can be flexed and scheduled according to delegate’s needs.
• Duration: 9 - day workshop
• Target: new CPA practitioners
• This 7-day training course is designed to assist in the recruitment and development decisions made by personnel officers, line managers, and OD practitioners to:
• Identification, recruitment and development of Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
• Create a platform for mentoring, career path management, competency development
• Provide information for broad based succession planning and organisational interventions
• Accreditation Process:
• Trainee practitioners will conduct 8 x observed CPA practical interviews during the 2nd week of the training course. Each trainee must provide names of the 8 x candidates that they will be interviewing PRIOR to the start of training.
• After training, provisional accreditation is awarded. Trainee practitioners will then conduct a minimum of 7 – 8 CPA interviews and submit these reports for auditing prior to full accreditation being awarded, the number of which is determined by the Trainer according to the needs of the trainee Practitioner.
• Once accredited, practitioner will need to be added to an organisational licence prior to practicing.
• Potential Practitioners must fulfill all requirements as laid out in the training prerequisites, and which are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
• Delegate Requirements:
• You must have undergone a CPA interview with feedback and results should indicate a growth path of Strategic Intent as a minimum and a current level of capability of Strategic Development. (Current Level of Capability of mid- to high- Practice would only be acceptable in specific circumstances relating, for example, to years of working experience – this to be at the discretion of Bioss).
• Have 5 years work experience and a sound understanding of the way in which organisations work. A background in Human Resources / Psychology and solid organisational experience in a middle management position are preferable. Your curriculum vitae must be submitted on application for training to Elsa Potgieter at email@example.com
• Have emotional maturity, self-assurance and resilience (such as the ability to stand up to organisational demands).
• Possess very good interpersonal and proactive listening skills.
• Be empathetic, patient, and demonstrate respect for the dignity and rights of the individual.
• Be open-minded.
• Interviewing skills are essential
• Notwithstanding the above, Bioss SA reserves the right at all times to decline an application to be trained as a CPA Practitioner.
• Price includes CPA forms used in training and for practical application work towards full accreditation + Practitioner Manual & Cards.
• 8 x free CPA interviews conducted during training and accreditation (to the value of R21,600)
• All refreshments and lunches.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to the commencement date of training - no liability for payment.
• Cancellation received 7 - 14 days prior to commencement of training, 25% of the cost will be payable.
• Cancellations received less than 7 days before training date, full cost of course is payable.
• Substitute delegates who fulfill the minimum criteria for this training course will be accepted.
In-house training (including internationally).
• Order number must accompany registration form.
• Payment in full must be received prior to the day of commencement of the course.
• Cost shown in South African Rands, excluding VAT.